Wednesday 27 June 2012

Received Interview Invitation Email from Maybank

Hi  there!

Today I received an email from Maybank HQ HR..inviting me for an interview next week, for the post of CRE,Customer Relationship Executive.

It has been so long since I'm nervous when I have interview...haha probably too much and a lots of interviews that I don't know how to feel nervous...but this time, I'm superb NERVOUS hahaha...

Keeps on wondering how the interview would be...what they would ask n etc.... maybe there would even be an assessment held...It's a well known organization we're talking about..Maybank..hahaha...sure they would have a different way of selecting their people ;)

Im glad God answered another of my prayer...which is this email and the interview :) Thank YOU GOD...

Anyway, no matter what, I'll try my best...with God help n I won't stop praying :)

Dear God.. If this is the job for me, pls help me n guide me... If it;s not for me, pls strengthen my heart so that I won't be disappointed too much n won't give up.... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment