Wednesday 12 September 2012

Exam on 15th Sep 2012

Hi there...

Been so depressed here.. of everything... job.. life.... struggles... and this Saturday had exam.. but haven't study yet.. -.- taken the exam before.. but not succeeded.. n this time the post also different.. well... SPA exam... not as if I'm gonna pass or have the job anyway... anyway.. it's all about politic... always -.- I guess I will study later or tomorrow.. haishhhh

My dear blog... I miss him so much.... I know I shouldn't.. as  there's nothing more between us.. and most of all.. he had used and hurts me countless times... but I still miss him... hate myself... huhu... I miss him I miss I miss him.... I try to avoid try not to think about him try not to miss him... but I miss him... Dear God... please help me.... I don't know what else to do... only to You I can surrender...




No comments:

Post a Comment