Thursday 12 July 2012

Coming up next: Interview with Maybank and RHB Bank

So much about banking sector... =.=
Well..previously I did mention about me joining banking sector although I don't like it much...but I give it a try..
This Friday, 13 July I'll have an interview/assessment with Maybank...and next week is with RHB Bank..funny rite?...Considering how I really2 dislike banking sector...
But then... always expect the worse... no matter how hard we tried and wanted something, if it didn't meant for us, we still wont get it...same as when we really2 don't want that something, we still have that thing we don't want most... Now that's make me afraid.. -.-
As far as I know, banking sector deal most with sales,marketing,customers, and the SCARIEST of ALL, TARGET. As in TARGET in $$$. That's what I dislike most. There's a reason for that...
Back in 2009, when I first joined the so called professional workforce (as I didn't work as part timers,sales assistant or promoter), I joined a Mercedes dealer company. My post is admin,of course...but my manager and the salesman, they are more to sales and everyday I heard them talking/discuss about sales sales and sales...target target n target....$ $ n $....that makes me phobia.... phobia of what?? Well...sometimes people WILL do ANYTHING to ACHIEVE TARGET...even if it means ILLEGAL short cut.... =.= I guess no need for me to write in details.. But I understand bank do have policy n won't involve anything illegal..but then,and still...Im not really a sales oriented person.... I don't really like to force/persuade people to buy...Y?? Easy...coz I myself didn't like being force into buying something mua haha...for example....each time a sales person (unless it's my frens, they won't do it coz they know me WELL) approached me,be it someone from insurance, agent, promoter, bank staff who promotes credit card...it always annoys me.. -.-
Thats y I didn't like doing sales... simple.

But then...what choice do I have?.. Im not like some people/other people who can really get a good job easily and they have more credit when it happen to be their most fav job...what can I say?.. Im just unlucky...most of the time... I tried hard in everything I do.. but I guess maybe God do plan other things for me when I didnt get the thing I strives hard for...

Ok then..need to do houseworks... continue later on..

No comments:

Post a Comment