Friday 13 July 2012

Maybank: Interview

Hi there!

:)

Well,today I had interview with Maybank...
It was fun, really. Not stressful as mention by people. Just a simple n ordinary interview like those I've attended before. They do have essay test and personality test. But trust me, it was easy. So based on my HR experience, they might pick someone who is confident, talkative n maybe  those with sales and marketing experience will be their priority.. :) Well can't blame them if they do. Coz it does minimize cost, in fact, especially in training people to become a good sales/marketing person.

At first they ask how Im doing, good or not, of coz I said Im good, coz I do feel good, I might a bit nervous before enter Maybank Office but once I enter, same as previous interview...the nervous fly away, I became myself again haha. Then they ask regarding my experience, my study background before, my CBG experience.. But most of all 3 of them were so excited asking/talking bout my experience of 6 months in Bintulu. :) 

I enjoy the interview, we manage to talk and share a lot. :) And I also being honest with them, how I'm not really into a sales oriented person as I only come to know sales is one of the big scope of the position. Well, as they will found out later based on the personality test, I better just tell them 1st haha, at least Im being honest here. But Im glad...as I observe the 3 of them..their face looks n colour, while I admit and mention Im not really a sales oriented person, I can see their sincere and friendly smile, as if they were saying, "Owh ok, this girl indeed a straightforward and honest!" Haha.. and they also become more open with me,talk and ask me...and share more... :)

From this interview, Im glad they didnt ask things like, "Tell me about urself", "What is ur strength/weakness", those interview questions,for me..is..... unprofessional... -.- sorry I said that,but that's how i feel...coz it is expected and it's a "Google" questions haha... I think most of u would know what I mean..too common.. :)

It makes me happy that, eve after they interview, while waiting for dad to pick me up, they spotted me before they went for lunch and take the times to speak/talking to me again, feel as if they enjoy sharing/talking to me...Good...coz that mean I do have a good rapport with people haha...

I don't know I'll get the job or not... depends on their observation n management approval too... as the Malay said..kalau dah rezeki tak ke mana.. :)

Wow I write a lot... but I do love to write...it's my way/style of expressing and sharing..keeping things to ourselves sometimes can cause tension and depress and not good..so I like writing...whether people who read it thinks it's boring or what..depends on them.. Im just being myself.

Ta ta see u later my beloved blog! Next will be RHB interview ;)
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I applied for a sales position at Maybank too, and I found your diary very helpful. Glad the interviewers are not that scary. I have been to those where female interviewers made me nervous by their cold look and voice. Anyways how did it go after this ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAI,THANKS FOR INFOMATION..I WAS SO GLAD.. COS NEXTWEEK I WILL ATTEND 1 OF INTERVIEW WITH MAYBANK N I HOPE THE WAY OF INTERVIEW WILLL HAPPINEESS LIKE U.. TQ...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there. I hope you aced the interview & was hired. Could you please share some tips regarding the interview session as in the stages & questions asked because I'm a freshie & about to apply in Maybank soon. Besides, this will be my very 1st professional job & I wish you could help me out.Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete